Thursday 28 March 2013

Day 23... Easter 'Bonnet' Parade...











Day 23... Easter 'Bonnet' Parade...

Another no drive day... between sickness and mummy responsibilities... I really don't think that I am going to reach my goal ... 8000kms.... BUT.... I wouldn't let anything get in the way of being able to be there for these special moments with my girl.

All the kids were so cute... and I was so proud of my little Immy... She has been practicing her easter songs at home for the last couple of weeks and she made her hat all by herself (besides a tiny bit of tricky cutting)... I loved seeing her creative process... from imagining how she wanted her hat to look...through to the practical application of her creativity and her drive to create what she had originally imagined. :)

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment