Wednesday 27 February 2013

ADVENTURE...


I am about to embark on a journey... a month dedicated to ADVENTURE, PHOTOGRAPHY and SELF-REFLECTION... (cue dramatic music)...

I started this year (like so many people) with a list of ideals, goals and desires... and like so many people I find I am frustrated at myself, stagnant and without direction... with no one to blame but myself.

SOOOO... in a hope to fulfill a practical obligation (reaching a minimum amount of kilometers on a leased car) and to help gain some perspective and direction... I am committing to driving 8000 Kilometers in 1 month... approximately 300 kilometers everyday... to as many different places as I can find. I will photograph my daily adventures and write about what I see and feel along the way.  I look forward to driving into a small country town rich in character, into a lush national park and basking in its beauty. I look forward to turning the music up loud while I am driving and trying to sing even louder... I look forward to feeling refreshed and finding some inner strength and clarity... finding true direction in this next chapter in my life... and....I look forward to doing all of this between dropping off my sweet little daughter at school in the morning and picking her up in the afternoon. :)

I start tomorrow... xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Good Luck Tahnee, can't wait to read all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - can't wait to see this adventure unfold!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you!! Love you so very very much, have a blast! I think I might miss you just a little bit though while you are busy adventuring! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obviously this is from Judy.... not Matt.... I am technologically challenged!

      Delete
    2. I will miss you too! alas... adventure is calling...

      Delete